Study, live & work in Canada Begin your journey to Canada with our English Program

Our 3 or 6 month CELPIP accredited English Language Program


No study permit or work permit required

You can study at any school in Canada without a study permit if your course or program is for six months or less. 

Prepares you to apply for a work permit in Canada

Once you complete our English Language Program you will have access to apply for three (different pathways: Canadian Experience Class (CEC), Federal SkilledTrades Program (FSTP), Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) because our program is CELPIP accredited. 

Receive coaching to prepare for your next step

Receive help from professional Job Search Strategists to help you find ways to create or improve your resume & interview skills so you can leave a lasting impression with employers and land a job. 

Meet new friends in Canada and from all over the world

Calgary is home to people with 240 different ethnic origins, Calgary’s population is young, well educated, entrepreneurial, community-minded, generous and well paid. 

Calgary is a city of opportunity that attracts people from around the world seeking a great place to make a living and a life. More than 29% of Calgary’s population immigrated from elsewhere in the world and it is home to people with 240 different ethnic origins. 

The Access International College English Program has the added benefit of being CELPIP accredited. The Canadian English language proficiency test is taken by those who wish to immigrate to Canada. It is also suitable for employment.

When you arrive in Calgary and start your program, you will have access to our professional immigration staff that will help you with:

  • Job Search (LMIA Application)
  • Skilled immigrants (Express Entry)
  • Canadian business immigration programs

Unlike other countries, you do not need a job offer to immigrate to Canada. Apply now to come on a visitor visa to make Calgary your home!

During your time in the English Program, we will work with you to gather the requirements for working in Canada.

This 3 or 6 month program allows you to live in Calgary, Canada on a visitor visa to attend Access International Collegethrough ESC. The program accepts enrolment year round and is catered to you uniquely.

You don’t need a study permit, because the English Program is 3 or 6 months in length. It is a great first step, as the staff at Access International Collegewill help you determine the next best step to apply for more education or work from Canada.

A placement test is mandatory on the first day of the course. Students must be present for placement testing on the first morning of the course

3 months English Program Your English (ESL level) must be at an intermediate level of 6 or higher.

6 Months English Program All English levels (ESL level) are acceptable.

This 4 hour per day, full-time course is designed for students focused on achieving the highest score possible on the CELPIP English test.


  • Applicants must have a minimum of a high school diploma, must be 18     years or older to apply.
  • Applicants must be financially viable. Tuition for 3 months $3900CAD or 6 months $7200CAD and Room and Board for the 3 or 6 months duration in Calgary which is around $600/month.
  • If you meet the two requirements above, you WILL be offered admission within 2-3 days.
  • TOEFL or IELTS scores are not required

This program is offered through Access International College and includes many other activities to give you a great cultural experience. Included with your program is:

Pick-up Service / Accommodation Arrangement Service / New Students Orientation / Outdoor Activities / Study Plan Counselling / Advice and counselling on higher education and career development / Career Service and Independent Immigration Application Guidance.

Immigration Services Come to Canada! It's time to think.

Visitor Visa


If you want to visit Canada for the purpose of doing trade with Canadian companies, for tourism or to foster scientific and international understanding, then the visitor visa might be for you. 

Student Visa


Studying in Canada as a foreign students requires you to apply to a Canadian education institute, certified by the immigration authority for the issuance of the student authorization/visa, and obtain admission in such an institute. This information is usually available in the prospectus of the schools you are looking at. 

Work Visa


To apply for this type of visa, you as the applicant must have a job offer from a Canadian employer who is ready to sponsor you. Once the labor certification is obtained by your employer, you may apply to a Canadian immigration office for obtaining employment authorization. You can apply for this visa both inside and outside Canada. 

Why hire an immigration consultant to help you with your Visa application?



In order to obtain approval on a Visitor Visa application, you as the applicant must convince the immigration officer that:

  • You have a letter of Invitation from Canada,
  • You have sufficient funds to cover the cost of your study plus your living expenses (without working),
  • You have enough ties to your country of origin in order to show you will leave Canada at the end of your stay.

The main reasons for refusal of a Visitor Visa application are lack of evidence of sufficient funds, and lack of evidence of ties to country of origin such as prospective employment, establishment in your home country, and purpose of the visit to Canada.

Even though it is not mandatory to hire an immigration professional to assist you with your application for a Visitor Visa, nor does it guarantee approval,  it is useful to have an immigration professional evaluate your case and help foresee possible weaknesses in your application. ESC can guide you on what documents to obtain and how to show all the necessary evidence in order to avoid refusal.

If you have already applied and were refused, let us help you. We will look at the reasons why your application was denied and will guide you on gathering the documentation needed to rectify the issue.

Our Services


Immigration Advice &
Application Processing

We provide advice on immigration to Canada and process applications for all types of Canadian Permanent and temporary visa class such as Work Permit, Student, Visitors, Skilled worker immigration, Business andInvestor Class, Entrepreneur Class, Family and Spousal sponsorship and Self-employed Class. We also represent Canadian employers in getting them LMIA.

Living & Working in Canada -
Information Services

In addition to our immigration services, we provide our clients with the most recent information on living and working in Canada. We also provide our best advice on how to get the suitable job in Canada, renting or purchasing the accommodation, networking with other new Canadians and establishing a new business and we try to provide everything that is required to make a smooth, successful transition to Canada. Our services in this regard and results are proven.

About Us

Member of Regulated Canadian Immigration ConsultantBook a Free Consultation

 Member of Regulated Canadian Immigration ConsultantBook a Free Consultation